Alright, today we shall be walking you through on how to Create a New Spectrum Email address account from your already existing Spectrum account. We have come to understand that not many Spectrum subscribers are aware of the fact that they can use the Charter webmail service to send and receive emails.
Charter Communications is one of the main Internet service providers in the Midwest. Like we said above, not many people with Charter accounts understand that they have free Spectrum email service associated with their accounts.
Due to lack of the knowledge on how to create a Charter Spectrum email address from their Charter accounts, they continue to use free services like Yahoo! or Hotmail because they do not know how to set up a Charter email address through Charter.
This simply means that Spectrum email addresses are not created automatically for every customer. Only users who create an email account will be able to receive messages through Spectrum email.
In this page, we shall be looking at how to create a new Charter email address account from your charter account differently and how to Create a New Spectrum Email address account in another header. Though both are the same except that one is old and the other is the rebranded name.
How to Create a New Spectrum Email Address
Once you’ve set up your Spectrum.net username and password, you have the option to create a Spectrum email account. Now to create a Spectrum email account:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net with your username and password
- Go to the Menu icon in the top left corner of the page and select Manage Account.
- Choose Internet.
- Select Create Email Address.
- When prompted, select Create Mailbox to confirm that you want to set up a Spectrum email account (email@example.com).
- Enter your Spectrum.net password, then select Finish.
- You’ll receive a confirmation notice that your mailbox has been created. Select Go to Mailbox to begin using your Spectrum email account.
How to Create a New Charter Email Address
- Visit Charter.com. Make sure you are at Charter.com and not Charter.net. Charter.net is for checking email, not the setup of accounts.
- Click on “Log In,” next to Existing Customer” at the top of the homepage. You can also create an account and purchase service. Enter your user name and password in the appropriate boxes, and hit “Enter.”
Video of the Day
- Click on the blue tab that reads “Internet Services & Tools.” It is the furthest tab to the right. At the bottom of the page under the three boxes is a bar that reads “Create New Email Address.” Click on this bar.
- Enter your user name. This is the name that reads before the @charter.net. Enter a password, and re-enter the password in the second box to confirm. Click “Create New Email Address.” You can now log in with your new email and password at Charter.net.
Was the guidelines above on how to Create a New Spectrum Email address from your already existing Charter communications account helpful? if yes, use the comment section below to give us your feedback.